On Eagles Wings Mail > e-Lists
for non-profit organizations
Communication the easier way!
e-Lists for Non-Profit Organizations
A lot of communication for a very low price!
- ease of use for both admin and subscribers
- how-to help that's readily available and easy to follow
- rich set of features
- admin control panel
- scheduler to pre-plan mailings that go out whether you're online or not
- protects members' email addresses
- sends customizable HTML emails
- can be used for one-way announcements by the list owner, or authorize only officers to send mail to the list, or allow everyone on the list to join the discussion as an e-group
- unlimited number of subscribers
- unlimited number of lists
- unlimited mailings
- optionally archives messages which are easy to delete
- easy to import lists
- easy to add and remove subscribers through the admin control panel
- easy to change an email address on multiple lists at the same time
- easy for subscribers to unsubscribe (they just click a link that's automatically provided at the bottom of every email)
- runs efficiently and reliably
- unavailable to spammers
Cost: $50 one-time fee, plus:
- $100/year up to 8000 subscribers
- $200/year for more than 8000
- You'll receive an account name that matches your organization's name. For example, Cursillo at St. Mary's Church might be given the account name of
- You create as many e-lists as needed. Unlimited! For example, news for all members can be sent to an e-list named "email@example.com". Invitations to subscribers from the general public can be sent to "firstname.lastname@example.org".
- Only authorized persons can successfully send emails to the lists, and only to the lists they need to access.
- You can also create discussion lists, where everyone on the list can communicate with everyone else on the list.
- Email addresses are submitted to the e-lists via an online form.
- • Confirmation emails are automatically sent to these subscribers, who grant permission to receive your emails by simply clicking a link in the confirmation email.
- • Initially, pre-existing lists can be transferred into your new e-List by emailing them to us in a text file, and we will install them for you, saving you valuable time.
- • We will give HTML code to your organization's webmaster to add a sign-up form on your website.
- When recipients want to unsubscribe or change their email address, they can easily do so using a link that comes at the bottom of every email they receive from the e-list mailings.
- Training is available via phone and/or our Live Help instant messaging program on the Internet: $150 gives you personal tutoring for one full year. If a staff member is going to service your e-List account instead of us, we will teach him/her how to use the admin control panel that comes with each list. We will also be available to tutor all e-list senders and will provide how-to instructions which they can view on our website and download for printing.
Improve and simplify your
We use Dada Mail software and have customized it for non-profit organizations.
Get started today!
Sign up here: